You need to enable the “Ad Serving Technology” “Google.com” Subcategory consent choice to use the Google Ads Testing Page. This is a form of conditional consent.
This is the kind of thing you would see on ad-funded websites.
Go back to the Google Ads Page once you’ve enabled consent for “Ad Serving Technology (Google.com)”.
Open the Preference Centre to change the settings, or just Enable ALL types of cookie.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Always Active
- Ad Targeting Cookies: Inactive
- Ad Targeting Cookies (Google): Inactive
- Social Media Cookies: Inactive
- Social Media Cookies (Twitter): Inactive
- Social Media Cookies (Facebook): Inactive
- Anonymised Analytics: Inactive
- Anonymised Analytics (Google): Inactive
- Ad Serving Technology: Inactive
- Ad Serving Technology (Google.com): Inactive
Change Cookie Consent: Open the Preference Centre or just Enable ALL types of cookie.